Unforgiveable Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prof. Alice Liddle

3 posters

Go down

Prof. Alice Liddle Empty Prof. Alice Liddle

Post  Prof. Alice Liddle Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:00 am

Name: Alice Liddle

Wand: 10 inch cherry wood and emerald wand with a rabbithair core

Year: Herbology (I may have spelled this really wrong but basically the magical plants class)

Prefered House: Hufflepuff (I like badgers ^_^)

History: When Alice was little she made an all to famous trip down the rabbit hole. In truth she was just in tune with the magical world at a young age. And when Lewis Carol wrote down what he thought to be the product a child's limitless imagination it was really a glimpse into whole magical world. Seven years after the second book was published Alice disappeared it was thought by her parents she had been kidnapped or ran away but really she was documenting and exploring the magical world of the rabbit hole. She took an extra interest in the plants that grew there. Four years ago she resurfaced with an amazing knowledge of magical flora. She caught the attention of the Ministry of Magic and after some training is now ready to start her first year teaching at Hogwarts.

Appearance: Alice is approximatly 5'7" tall, a slender almost athletic build. Her long wavy brown hair is pulled back with a thick black head band and she wears brightly colored dresses with a pressed white apron over the top. She wears white knee high stockings and shinny black shoes with a buckle. Her whole appearance reminds one of an over sized child.

Attitude: Friendly and quirky. Alice is constantly chasing after a white rabbit that no one else seems to see. But she is also always willing to end her chase to help others. Known for carrying around candy in her apron pockets.

Pets: Alice keeps a pet owl in her quarters. The owl is a small barn owl named Turtle

Anamagius: Weasel

Special abilitys: Alice seems naturally gifted at the tending of plants. She is often able to take a plant that looks dead and bring it back to full health.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Prof. Alice Liddle
Prof. Alice Liddle

Back to top Go down

Prof. Alice Liddle Empty Re: Prof. Alice Liddle

Post  Renfield Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 am

Its really wonderful to have you on this forum with us, I hope you enjoy it!
Renfield
Renfield
Site Editor
Site Editor

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/drink/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxon Black Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:32 pm

Yeah, welcome to the forum!!! I would like to Make prof. Liddle Head of Hiffelpuff, if you arent up to that please post that here.
Jaxon Black
Jaxon Black
Admin

https://curse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof. Alice Liddle Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Thank you both and I would be honored to be the head of Hufflepuff.
Prof. Alice Liddle
Prof. Alice Liddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Renfield Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Prof. Alice Liddle wrote:Thank you both and I would be honored to be the head of Hufflepuff.

Awesome, now we just need one more house head :/
Renfield
Renfield
Site Editor
Site Editor

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/drink/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: