Unforgiveable Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers

3 posters

Go down

What house are you ine

Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Vote_lcap57%Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Vote_lcap14%Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Vote_lcap0%Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Vote_lcap29%Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Empty Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers

Post  Renfield Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:15 pm

DO EET, if you have moar than one character I'll see if I can add one on for you, I just want to keep track of how many in each house.
Renfield
Renfield
Site Editor
Site Editor

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/drink/

Back to top Go down

Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Empty Re: Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers

Post  Zougeiro Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:48 am

Added one, but I have another in Ravenclaw.

Zougeiro

http://zougeiro.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers Empty Re: Mark off what house you're in here, just to keep track of the numbers

Post  Prof. Alice Liddle Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Ohh How sad, I have no one in Hufflepuff
Prof. Alice Liddle
Prof. Alice Liddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down